To connect your PC to a Wi-Fi router, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure your PC has a Wi-Fi adapter installed and that it is turned on.
- Power on your Wi-Fi router and ensure that it is connected to the internet.
- On your PC, click on the network icon in the system tray on the taskbar. It should look like a series of vertical bars.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to from the list of available networks.
- Type in the password and click “Connect”.
- Your PC will now attempt to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
If your PC is unable to connect to the Wi-Fi network, make sure that the network is within range and that your PC’s Wi-Fi adapter is working properly. You may also want to try resetting the Wi-Fi router or checking the router’s settings to ensure that it is set up properly.
By following these steps, you can connect your PC to a Wi-Fi router and begin accessing the internet wirelessly.