Measuring your bra size at home can be a helpful way to ensure that you are wearing the correct size. Here are some steps you can follow to measure your bra size at home:
- First, you will need a soft measuring tape. If you don’t have one, you can use a string and then measure the length of the string with a ruler.
- Start by measuring your band size. To do this, wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just below your bust. Make sure the tape is parallel to the ground and that it is not twisted.
- Next, measure your bust size. To do this, wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your bust. Again, make sure the tape is parallel to the ground and not twisted.
- Subtract your band size from your bust size.For example, if your band size is 34 inches and your bust size is 38 inches, the difference is 4 inches, which corresponds to a D cup.
- Use a bra size chart to determine your correct size based on your band and cup measurements.
Remember, measuring your bra size at home is not a substitute for a professional fitting, but it can be a helpful starting point.