You can use your mobile camera as a webcam for Zoom by following these steps:
- Download a third-party app that can turn your mobile camera into a webcam. Some popular options include iVCam, DroidCam, and EpocCam.
- Install the app on both your mobile device and your computer.
- Connect your mobile device to your computer either via USB or over the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app on both your mobile device and your computer.
- In Zoom, go to Settings > Video, and select the name of the third-party app as your camera source.
- Start your Zoom meeting, and your mobile camera should now be active as your webcam.
Please note that the quality of your mobile camera may not be as high as that of a dedicated webcam, so the video quality may not be as good as you would like. However, this is a good solution if you do not have a dedicated webcam or need to use a mobile camera for any reason.